Pre-requisites to Becoming a Member:
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must hold a valid driver's license.
- You must have a minimum of personal liability (PL) and property damage (PD) insurance on your vehicle
Steps to Becoming a Member:
Read and agree to the Georgia Crawlers 4x4 Club by Laws.
You must attend 2 Georgia Crawlers 4x4 Club monthly Trail Run/events within a 3 month period.
Membership and Waiver Forms filled out completely.
Fill out the Emergency Form and put a copy of it in your glove box.
Membership dues depend on which membership you choose:
- New Member: $40
- Renewal: $40 paid the first of each year
Windshield banner $15
6" Round sticker $5
Club Hoodie - $20
REQUIRED GEAR TO JOIN
- Fire Extinguisher (1A10BC Dry Chemical): These are commonly available at any Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Sam’s, Costco, or auto parts store.
- Roll Bar or Steel Unitized Factory Roll Protection Structure
- Basic First Aid Kit: These can commonly be found for $20 or less.
- Tow rope or strap: (Note: Straps and ropes with hooks are not acceptable). As a minimum, straps must be 2″ wide, rated for 10,000 pounds, and at least 20′ in length.
- Tree Saver
- Safety belts: (one for each occupant). This is non-negotiable. All individuals must be properly restrained by factory or better equipment (for their own safety) inside any moving vehicle on a club ride.
- Spare tire, jack, and lug wrench: Many modified vehicles may require the use of a “Hi-Lift” or farm-style jack. These can be a very valuable tool, and we highly recommend (but do not require) them. They are available at any off-road merchant.
- Note: The spare tire must be within one inch of the diameter of the vehicle tires. Exceptions are made for vehicles with 38″ tires or larger due to weight and physical size.)
- Front and Rear tow points: These MUST BE FRAME MOUNTED in one manner or another. The hardware is typically available at any off-road supplier or auto-parts store.
- Functioning exhaust system: All vehicles must have a functioning exhaust system for both noise control and fire suppression purposes.
- Citizens band (CB) radio